Below is a guide on the best way to care for your KATSUKI products. We hope it will come in handy to keep your pup’s new items in good condition.
- All our harnesses and leashes are handmade from high quality genuine leather. The beauty of leather is that it will naturally soften and darken with use. Use a damp soft cloth after each use to gently wipe any dust, dirt and stains and then remove any excess moisture with a dry cloth. Avoid contact with cosmetics, oils and other cleaning detergents.
- To avoid discoloration, keep leather away from direct light sources when storing in the dust bag
- Please avoid getting the leather wet where possible. If this does happen, wipe with a dry cloth immediately and allow to dry naturally. Never force it to dry it over a heat source.
- The zinc plated hardware has been carefully selected as it is more resistant to corrosion and tarnishes. However, as the hardware is exposed to constant friction and moisture it becomes susceptible to tarnishing over time.
- Our dog harnesses and leashes are made from high quality and durable materials and can be worn for as long as you wish. However please note no product/accessory is indestructible and should no longer be used if they show signs of damage. All products should be used only under supervision and at the owner’s discretion.
If you require an additional product care advices, please contact us at email@example.com